Feedback from NinjaStik users and reviewers.
If you have a question regarding the NinjaStik you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
So for those times when you really don’t want your friendly national surveillance service (or that freak Carrie Mathison from “Homeland”) watching everything you do online, there’s NinjaStik. For everything else there’s, well, everything else. I feel much safer already.
…quite simply, the NinjaStik does what it says on the tin and I heartily recommend it to anyone who wants secure and anonymous online communications as well as encrypted filestorage without the hassle of having to learn how to configure it all themselves.
For most people, spending less than $70 on a device that they know will work, and has great support from Jeremy at NinjaStik.com, is a lot easier than messing with something they are not fully schooled in. No hassle, guaranteed.
Reviews on the Run – video review of the NinjaStik
COMMENTS FROM THE WEB
- A robust SwissArmyKnife for privacy on- & off-line while browsing or not!
- 60 seconds to anonymity – sweet and it works!
- Overall it’s a nice little tool for less tech savvy people trying to get a little privacy online, and are in a situation where they’re mobile and using computers that don’t belong to them or are shared with un-trusted parties.
- I bought a Ninja Stick from Jeremy because he had incorporated Lubuntu, FireFox and Tor into a USB. This is an amazing accomplishment, giving anyone almost complete privacy and anonymity off virtually any computer.
- They made sure that if I was not satisfied I was aware that I could get a refund. I figured I’d buy another computer before I’d give up my Ninja Stick. If he wanted it back he would have to pry it out of my cold dead fingers.
- Great product, reasonable price, excellent customer service.
- Interview from ‘With Five Questions‘ on the NinjaStik.